HOW TO REGISTER
ARE YOU A STUDENT or BUSINESS PARTICIPANT?
- Fill the registration form below until May 20, 2019
- Both the CV and the white paper have to be uploaded through the registration form; the white paper must not be longer than 3 pages. Thursday’s final poster session will be about the white paper sent at the registration.
- Participation is open to PhD students / young researchers
- If you meet the requirements, you will receive an email confirming your right of attendance to the Summer School by May 21 (once the valuation of both your CV and White paper is completed).
- Participation to the Summer School will be confirmed upon reception of the registration fee payment.
- No registration will be confirmed until a complete payment is received. Payment is due by May 25.
- Fill the registration form below until May 28, 2019
- Choose your plan (1, 2 or 3 days)
- Participation is open to digital entrepreneurs, company technicians, ICT managers
FEE & WHAT INCLUDES
Students: The fee includes free access to all courses, free lunches and accommodation.
The registration fee for students is 350€.
THE BEST 10 STUDENTS
The 10 best students, evaluated on the basis of their CVs and scientific white papers, will be relieved from any registration fee and will be supported in their travel expenses (up to 500€).
Companies: The fee includes access to the courses chosen and lunch for each course day. Accommodation and dinners are not included.
The registration fee is (VAT excluded):
- 750€ for the three days;
- 500€ for two days;
- 300€ per single day.