Data collection, data analysis and artificial intelligence for system data analysis and production quality control.
A mix of machine vision solutions to capture and analyse product images and detect defects, rejecting non-conforming parts. The integration of artificial intelligence software – thanks to data analysis models and deep learning algorithms – makes it possible to detect production anomalies even in complex cases.
Digitisation tests and processes that can be reproduced in the living lab
- Optical web inspection technology based on linear cameras for collecting images of objects moving at high speed;
- Optical light pattern projection technology designed for analysis of products with varying colours and textures;
- Lighting devices with Bright Field LED technology to produce high-intensity, steady and uniform light at low costs;
- Embedded controller for the development of machine vision algorithms integrated and synchronised with other automation systems;
- Deep learning models based on deep convolutional networks for the identification of defects undetectable by traditional techniques.
Benefits for businesses
- Control 100% of production in real time;
- Implement an objective, repeatable and robust quality system;
- Achieve high-precision control, with a reduction in false positives and negatives;
- Integrate data processing with existing automation in one’s own process;
- Track defects, with a view to zero-defect production;
- Increase production efficiency;
- Improve and automate visual inspection tasks.